Frequently Asked Questions

Question: If I am a consumer and I want to take care of my account, how can I be assured that I am paying the correct firm?

Answer: The easiest way is to contact the original issuer. More than likely, they have charged off the debt and sold it to a third party broker. These brokers will typically hire an outside collection agency and can supply you with the correct contact information so you can handle your account in a timely manner.

Question: If I take care of my account, will I receive a paid in full letter?

Answer: After making your final payment, you will receive an acknowledgement stating that you have fulfilled your responsibilities.

Question: What happens if I didn’t receive my letter?

Answer: Simply contact our office at 855-590-5354 or email us at to request a replacement letter. It’s that easy!